Secret Bell

Secret Bell

domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

The earthquake and my



Always I had asked me, how is a earthquake? How to feel me on a earthquake? Well, the 27 of february of this year, I had my answer. That saturday, luckily, I was in my home, sleeping in my bed. My mather and brother were in home too, and that not happen hardly ever.

That night, all went to eat out. Our dinner was sushi, in a japanese restorant of Providencia. We went there because I had money because in my job had payed recently and I invited at my family.

When arrived at home, we went to the bed immediately, by tiredness, we were exhausted, but not sleeping for much time. At 3:34 am, we woke up, I was the last. All people tell amazings stories about of the earthquake, but in my case, was a calm story. Nobody in my family loosed the control, we got under of the door while the earth moved under our feets. When the earthquake stoped, my brother walked in the darkness and brought our shoes.

In that moment I thought to myself, where was the epicenter? Then, hours later, I knew everithing. That summer, I worked on the newspaper, El Mercurio, and traveled for all affected zones. A unforgettable summer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario